1. What can I expect during a bridal appointment at Yasmin Rose?
We like to start by having a chat about your wedding and the various styles and fabrics you prefer. Feel free to show us some photos or a Pinterest board this is always helpful to give us an idea of what you like. We will then help you choose a selection of dresses to try on.
2. How long are the appointments?
Our standard appointments are 1hr30 minutes. We also offer VIP Experiences if you'd like a longer appointment time.
3. Do you charge for appointments?
Yes, we charge a £20 non-refundable booking fee.
4. Who should I bring to the appointment?
We recommend bringing a close friend or family member whose opinion you value most and who you would like to experience buying your gown with. We suggest bringing no more than 2-3 others as it can increase the chance of conflicting opinions.
5. Where will I get my dress altered?
We have a seamstress we can recommend.
6. What underwear is best?
Nude or white underwear is ideal. A strapless bra is often a good option. Please don't worry about wearing nice underwear or making sure your toes are painted! - Honestly this is something we never notice! We will be concentrating on getting you in and out of the dresses!
7. How long will it take for my gown to arrive?
Delivery is usually around 6 months.
8. I'm getting married in less that 4 months, can I still purchase my gown with you?
Certain designers can offer a rush service for delivery in four months. We also have Sale dresses that can be purchased off the rail.
9. What size are your samples?
Our samples range between UK sizes 8-16, but don't worry if this is not your size we have a few ways we can show you how the dress will look on you as if it was the correct size.
10. What is the price range of your gowns?
Brand new dresses range between £1200-£3000. Sale dresses are priced under £1400.
10. Is there available parking?
Yes, there is secure free parking on site.
11. How and when do I pay for my dress?
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to place your order. The remaining balance is due when your dress arrives.
12. Can I return my dress?
We advise each bride to choose their dress carefully as we do not accept returns. Although we are sympathetic if a wedding is cancelled, all items must be fully paid for and collected.